The objective of Exercise 5 is to create a table, then store and prepare summary data for later visualization. You will find out it is simple and straightforward using a Spark notebook to interactively work on an Azure Spark cluster.
This video tutor series presents the live demonstrations of all the exercises to facilitate the learning of Microsoft Cortana Intelligence Suite. There are 5 parts:
- Introduction: Highlighting a few important items before doing
- Exercise 1: Building Azure Machine Learning model
- Exercises 2-4: Constructing a Data Factory pipeline
- Exercise 5: Working interactively with an Azure Spark cluster
- Exercises 6-8: Visualizing data and deploy a predictive web service